Free PCB Layout editor :
- Easy to use
- Large number of component types featured
- 3D view
- User-friendly component types editor
- You can increase or decrease pad size for each component
- 2 pads components are stretchable
- You can turn the components at any angle
- Support both single and double side PCB
- Support CMS
- Advanced printing features
- "Copper text" function : you can write text on CU1 and/or CU2 layers
- Planar components creation
- PCB and layout can be saved as GIF pictures
- PCB can be save as 3DG file
- Featured file manager with search engine, find and sort easily your PCB files
- You can include comments and extra data in a PCB file
- Automatic web page generation to publish your PCB
- Support both French and English language, ability to change language during program execution
- A free software is available to translate CiDess in any language, even if you don't have programming skills
- CiDess is open software, sources and files format description in the coders section of this web site
- 100% free
- Can run on a 60 MHz Pentium with 16 Mo under Windows 95 - (as the old computer in your workroom)
You must be agree with the following to use CiDess.
CiDess is freeware, that is to say you can use it free of charge for a personal use.
However, if you use CiDess for a commercial use (that is to say, to design a commercial product), please contact me. I can ask you to include the sentence "Design with CiDess www.remylucas.fr" in your product's documentation.
You can distribute CiDess (CD-ROM, web site, P2P, magazine, ...) on condition that:
- distribute CiDess freely
- distribute CiDess "as is", without any change
- include the sentence "CiDess - (c) Remy LUCAS - www.remylucas.fr" in support's documentation
If you will be sure to download the last and original version of CiDess, download from my web site www.remylucas.fr. But remember that no web site is 100% protected against hackers or viruses attack.
I'm free of every responsibility in case of data loss or any damage due to CiDess. Don't forget to save your data and make backups. Also use an updated firewall and anti-virus software.
(c) Remy LUCAS - Last update: 26/12/2010 - www.remylucas.fr