Free PCB Layout editor :
- Easy to use
- Large number of component types featured
- 3D view
- User-friendly component types editor
- You can increase or decrease pad size for each component
- 2 pads components are stretchable
- You can turn the components at any angle
- Support both single and double side PCB
- Support ground plane on each side
- Support CMS
- Advanced printing features
- "Copper text" function: you can write text on CU1 and/or CU2 layers
- Planar components creation
- PCB and layout can be saved as GIF and BMP pictures
- PCB can be save as 3DG and STL file
- PCB drilling with CNC machine
- Special image generation for PCB etching with CNC machine
- Featured file manager with search engine, find and sort easily your PCB files
- You can include comments and extra data in a PCB file
- Automatic web page generation to publish your PCB
- Support both French and English language, ability to change language during program execution
- A free software is available to translate CiDess in any language, even if you don't have programming skills
- CiDess is open software, sources and files format description in the coders section of this web site
- 100% free
- Can run on a 60 MHz Pentium with 16 Mo under Windows 95 - (as the old computer in your workroom)
- Works on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, Seven, 8
CiDess is a free software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2017-11-06. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Vista, Seven, 8, 10.
CiDess (version 4.27) has a file size of 5.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 457 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.